1) Why are your prices so low?
Controlled non-production overheads enable us to sell at such prices. Where people are more towards advertising and having big outlets in turn burdening their buyers, we exercise a low profile policy to get the same money back to our customers. Low price has nothing to do with quality. The quality of the frames and lenses are same as offered on other stores. Only frames with superb quality are offered online after systematically evaluating every frame on set standards.
2) Do you have any stores?
We only sell online. We do not have a physical store.
3) Do you sell other brands of glasses?
We do offer a complete range of designer glasses.
View our Complete Designer collection here
4) Do you offer international shipping for orders outside the US?
We do offer standard international shipping which costs $9.95*. You can also calculate the shipping rates at Checkout using the calculator, which will provide the precise shipping cost depending upon the number of pairs and shipping destination. Express Shipping for international order will range from $12 to $30 depending on the destination.
5) Where are your glasses made?
We have our production facilities in Thailand, US and Pakistan.
6) What is your contact number and/or email address?
Our Toll Free number is 1-888-830-7857 and the email address is [email protected].
7) How long will my order take to arrive?
With Standard Shipping, the usual transit time is around 10-12 business days. Express Shipping takes around 5 to 7 days in transit.
8) What shipping method do you use?
Our orders are shipped via USPS within USA. International orders are shipped via regular post (standard) and FedEx or DHL (Express).
9) Do you offer expedited shipping in US?
Currently, only standard shipping is available for US.
10) How much is the shipping for US?
Standard Shipping costs $5.95. The total cost would depend upon the number of pairs in the order.
11) I've received my glasses but have decided to return them - what do I do?
Please refer to the return/refund policy (Click Here for Refund Policy) in this regard.
12) How can I check the progress of my order?
You can always check your order’s status in your account or you can even contact us for the updates.
13) What info do I need to place an order for prescription glasses?
Ordering here is a simple three step process. Select a frame and click on the details link button to see the full description of the frame. Please be sure that the size of the frame is the one you require. The next step is to enter your prescription in our database or you may upload scanned prescription while placing order. While entering your prescription, please do not change the signs that are associated with sphere and cylinder numbers. This is the most common mistake. After entering your prescription a confirmation page will appear. Once you confirm, your selected product will be added to the cart.
14) Are all of your frames customizable as prescription glasses or sunglasses?
All the frames available in “Prescription Glasses” can be used for cosmetic usage as well as prescription ones. For prescription sunglasses, you can always add tint to them.
15) How do I get a prescription?
You can have your eye exam done from your doctor and get the prescription values for your eyes from there.
16) Will my prescription be saved to my profile if I register as a user?
Yes. All your details will be saved in your account once you are a registered user.
17) Can I use my contact lens prescription to order glasses?
Eyeglasses can only be produced using the prescription of eyeglasses. Contact lens prescription cannot be used for them.
18) Are your lenses scratch resistant?
All our lenses come with Anti-scratch and UV protection coatings.
For Bifocals, they come on a charge of $4.95 and AR on them is for $25.
19) Do you offer Prism correction?
We do offer prism up to base 3 in single vision glasses. Usually it is recommended that your prescription should be equal or above +/- 1 (Sphere). For prisms in bifocals or varifocals, you can always contact us for a quotation from our production on a special request if possible. For Designers/Re-Lensing, there will be an additional charge depending upon the prescription. In case of any issues in producing the prescription accordingly, the customer will be contacted prior to production.
20) What if Glass Lenses are not available in my prescription?
In case of non-availability of glass lenses in your prescription, we will produce the order with high index plastic lenses.
21) What about lens coatings - do they cost extra?
Anti-Glare coating can be added to the uncoated lenses for only $4.95.
22) Is there any extra charge on strong prescriptions?
Yes, there may be an additional charge on the price of lenses, depending upon the prescription strength. This will be automatically applied during the order process.
23) How do I pay?
We accept PayPal and all major valid credit/debit cards.
24) Is the payment page secure?
Your credit card is processed by PayPal where your information is 100% secure. We do not store any card detail. The other details are always secure on our servers.